Bricklaying and Making Course
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Know the units of measurement, tools names and building materials;
- Be able to properly create mixtures, making blocks, build walls using concrete blocks or bricks, and do foundation construction;
- Know correctly to set frames, towing, put tiles, screeds , building tanks (water tanks, tanks, drains and sewers boxes);
- Know to practically implement construction projects of a complete work.
- Building archways (segmental), Swoops, Ornate pillars
- Brick on Edge with Creasing Tile
- You will be able to draw up a business plan to start and manage a micro-business.
Trade name: Prof Adow Technical Vocational Training Center
Chamber of Commerce number: 08077496