Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Practice high standards of cleanliness within the salon.
- Carry out client consultation and check for contra-indications.
- To know the procedure for the application of nails (stick, acrylics and French tips)
- To know the removal process of nails and apply different types of nails and design them.
- Carry out all salon treatments i.e. Hinnah, hairdressing, braiding, and weaving.
- To rent a chair in a saloon or to provide hairdressing services at home as soon as they graduate.
- Observe salon safety rules and regulations.
- Students can further their vocational training, or start working for a micro-business.