Electrical Installation Course
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Mount sockets, junction boxes, switches and other parts;
- Cut and bend plastic tubes, replace fuses and lamps;
- Make connections;
- Understand and use all the materials in installing electricity;
- Carry out good quality work with job safety.
- Students can further their vocational training, complete a job attachment or start working for a micro-business.