IT and English Courses
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Students can work with Windows computers, know how to work with Microsoft Word, and have basic Typing Skills.
- Learn to work with excel, PowerPoint, and surf the internet.
- Learn to do the installation, programming, and repairs & maintenance of computers.
- Address the challenges of professional life understanding the interactions between professional activities, economic activities, personal well-being, and the environment.
- Learn Basic English reading, writing and speaking skills.