Motor Vehicle Mechanics Course
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Able to carry out vehicle diagnosis manually.
- Dismantle and replace the transmission system, suspension system, and steering system components.
- Observe workshop safety rules including the use of the extinguishers.
- Basic auto electrics – change wipers, dismantle starter, beam focusing, and change of bulks.
- Able to provide care services from home.
- Students can further their vocational training, complete a job attachment, or start working for a micro-business.