Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
- Cut tubes;
- Distinguish the types of pipes used in plumbing;
- Know how to join pipes using accessories;
- Soldering techniques
- Jointing, bending and pressure testing copper tube
- Dealing with valves, taps, cisterns
- Plumbing pipework
- Know how to assemble accumulators, water heaters, sanitary equipment, water pumps;
- Repair drains.
- Students can further their vocational training, complete a job attachment or start working for a micro-business.