Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to do the following:
Learning to Weld
- Interpret drawings and other technical specifications;
- Build and repair steel structures such as railings, chairs, tables, gates;
- Cut and shape materials;
- Make connections using screws, rivets and electric locks;
- Ensure the maintenance of the equipment;
- Know the different kinds of materials;
- Know metric and English units.
- Students can further their vocational training, complete a job attachment or start working for a small sized company.